How to Get Computer Center Franchise or Computer Education Institute Affiliation or Registration-SarvaIndia.Com
As we all know, lots of people Wants to register/start/open/establish computer center or institute. but most of people do not know “how to register computer center or get affiliation to run COMPUTER INSTITUTE”. Below are some, Steps/Procedure/PROCESS/Rules to Register your computer centre & Getting computer affiliation:-
- First of all, if your computer centre is located in Municipality then you have to register your computer education institute name under Shop & Commercial Establishment Act. As applicable in your area. In most of states registering authority is labour inspector, so you can visit labour inspector office to get registration form under said Act. If you want to open centre in village or rural area then you have to take written permission from Gram Panchayat`s Pradhan. “Registration under Shop & Commercial Establishment Act” does not mean you can issue certificate to students, for the same you have to take computer centre affiliation/franchise of reputed organization which should be centre govt recognised, certified or licensed.
- If you want to open computer centre for non commercial purpose or charitable purpose then you have to register your computer education institute under State society registration Act or Trust Act. You can consult advocate for Registration under said Acts. Concerned State Society Act or Trust Act is applicable only in concerned state. You can register your computer centre at tehsil level, district level or state level under said Acts. if you register your centre at district level then territorial limit is that district only means you can not run your business out of concerned district. Registration under said Acts does not allow you to issue online/offline computer certificate/diploma to students, for the same you have to Take computer centre affiliation/franchise of reputed organization which should be centre govt recognised, certified or licensed.
- Note: lots of organization have been registered under State Society Act or Trust Act of New Delhi, NCT. & offering computer franchise or affiliation all over India which has been prohibited under said Acts of New delhi because they are registered under Delhi society Act or Trust Act and these are Delhi govt State Act & not of Central govt of India Acts. Their territorial jurisdiction area is applicable to New Delhi state only they can not operate their business out of the boundaries of Delhi. Such Organizations write “NCT, Govt of India” word NCT meaning is National Capital Territory of Govt of India. People are misguided by this wording & start to think that said organization is govt of India certified. but truth is different….
- Quality Management System (QMS) or ISO 9001:2008 Registration of your Institute. if your computer education training center-institute quality Management system is up to mark then you can apply for ISO 9001:2008 registration/certification. There are many ISO accreditation bodies in India & you can directly apply for ISO registration. “ISO 9001:2008 certification of your computer education Institute” does not certify you to issue online/offline computer certificate/diploma to students, because ISO certification is given only for the quality management system of your computer training institute only. Still you have to take computer centre affiliation/franchise of reputed organization which should be centre govt recognised, certified or licensed. Most of best/reputed/top/trusted computer centre franchise organizations have already ISO 9001:2008 certifications; if you become franchisee or affiliate of said organization then you need not to get separate ISO certification for your centre.
- If you want to get direct govt of India recognition then apply for NIELIT which is undertaking of or run by Ministry of Information Technology, govt of India. Said Institute runs (A level, O level, B Level etc.) courses. This institute has very tough procedure of affiliation & to get NIELIT affiliation you have to fulfill all rules & conditions set for computer centre affiliation. If you fulfill all criteria of NIELIT affiliation then you get the certificate of authorization with limited seats. Or you can also apply for SCVT (State Council of Vocational Training) of concerned state for running COPA- Computer Operator Courses. SCVT-COPA course affiliation procedure also very tough for that you must fulfill their guidelines to start course. If you fulfill all criteria of SCVT-COPA Course affiliation then you will get the certificate of authorization with limited seats.
- Whereas there are many autonomous organizations which are licensed, registered, certified under central Act of govt of India & autonomously offer computer training centre/institute affiliation in India under their training awareness Programme. Such as SARVA EDUCATION (SARVA I.T & EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT-INDIA) Which is Certified/Registered under Central Act of Govt of India & also granted license by Govt of India to run I.T, Educational vocational training Programme in India. Running successfully since 2008 in India….you can become affiliate of this organization with low investment. SITED computer centre affiliation procedure is very simple. For More info. You can visit: www.sarvaindia.com
Last but not the lest, all above-mentioned informations are mere suggestions, to act or not to act depends upon the sole discretion of reader…. Also consult concerned experts…..
© All right reserved, Do not copy above mentioned contents, all mentioned content are copyrighted by Sarva Education (SITED), City Palampur Dist. Kangra-HP-India. Visit: www.sarvaindia.com